30 Days to Better Time Management and More Writing
Publisher: Emery Road Publications
On Sale: 7/24/2018
Genre: Nonfiction, Writing Reference, Time Management, Productivity, Creativity
Learn how to fine-tune your time management skills so you can make better use of valuable time and get more writing on the page!
Want to write but can’t seem to find any time in the day to devote to writing?
Writing isn’t easy. Writers need time to brainstorm ideas, flesh out story plots, create dynamic and interesting characters, craft engaging dialogue, and write interesting stories. We need time to read other books in our genre, writing reference books on how to write books, and books in other genres. And if our plan is to sell our stories, we need time for market research and building our author platform.
Without time, all of these activities just won’t get done.
But the desire to write is a strong one. You feel compelled to write. And you won’t be satisfied until you feel good about the amount of progress you’re making.
That’s where better time management comes in. Learning how to prioritize tasks and prevent distractions are a small part of what it takes to fine-tune your time management skills.
Whether you are a stay-at-home parent or work 9 to 5 outside of the home, finding ways to improve your time management skills will help you make better use of your valuable time so you can get more writing time in.
Building a writing career takes passion, interest, motivation, and time.
30 Days to Better Time Management & More Writing is a 30-day time management course for writers. This training program is designed specifically for the busy writer and business professional, and is packed with ways writers can improve their time management skills to get more writing time in.
Each of the 30 lessons includes a task that can be done right away. In just a few days, you can be on your way to getting more writing on the page.
What You’ll Learn
- How to get and stay motivated to write
- Tips on determining your motivators
- Important things you need to know about the writing business
- How to improve your productivity
- How to determine your ideal writing time
- Tips on creating an effective schedule
- Insight into setting attainable writing goals
- Tips on getting family members to take your work as a writer seriously
- The hazards of multi-tasking while writing
- When to give yourself a break
- How to avoid burnout so you can keep writing
- Strategies on creating balance between home life and writing
- Tips on handling distractions
- How to take advantage of procrastination and make it work for you
- Tools to help you make better use of your time
- How to come up with creative story ideas
- Ways to boost your creativity
- And much more!